* Added links to support forum and FAQ section.
* Added option to select if links should be displayed on posts only, pages only, or both.
* Excluded all other post types except posts and pages for execution.
* Order capability for affiliate links added
* Updated FAQ section
* Added some more info text inside the plugin
* Added option to delete multiple links at the same time
* Added option to select all links on the page
* Added a confirmation box when the settings are updated
* Added an index.php file in every directory so directory content won’t be seen from outside in certain environments
* Fixed a small bug caused by the latest update
* Added support for international chars ( european, russian, chinese, japanese, korean ). Thie has to be activated from plugin General settings page and the database should have the right charset, utf8_general_ci seems to be working well with this.
* Removed some development code from metabox
* If a post does not have any links generated, it will show a message instead of a blank cell
* After a link is added, the link input will show again http:// so the user can add only the link after.
* Rearranged items in excluded post page
* Fixed some error messages
* Generated links page won’t show if there is not an api key added.
* User have the option to add his own css class to be assigned to automated links.
* performance improvements
* Prevented duplicate posts to show in generated links
* Show post exclusion status in generated links page
* Added a metabox when editing posts to exclude them from link addition
* Created a new page for displaying Automated generated links.
* The generated links page shows Amazon, Clickbank and Shareasale links.
* The generated links page has its own submenu item
* Fixed a bug that displayed column headers in every row from last update
* Displaying generated links on clickbank page
* More details added to api management page
* Additional check on exclude post adding. If there is already a post added with that id.
* Removed unused input box on exclude posts page
* Fixed some issues with amazon categories.
* Added api key verification
* Rearranged API management page
* Removed revenue sharing.
* Removed unused Modules menu
* Tested with WordPress 3.9.1 version
* Added Premium features into the plugin
* Amazon links can be added automatically based on your content
* Clickbanks links will be added automatically based on your content
* Removed some old code
* Fixed a minor bug created in previous release
* Removed some backup files
* Fixed the bug that made links to be added inside tags
* Updated plugin description
* Fixed links home page display when using amazon, clickbank or shareasale modules.
* 3.10.4 =
* Added a notice about PRO features
* Rearrenged keyword suggestion and removed short ( under 5 chars ) and all numeric keyphrases
* Removed some debug leftover code
* Hide the advanced features if the api key is not set
* Added a new premium feature: fully automated shareasale links
* Prepared the plugin for 3.9 WordPress update
* Moved the api script from wp head to wp_print_scripts
* New feature: Amazon links can be added automatically.
* Fixed a bug that caused the api connection to fire multiple times.
* Now post url is sent to ajax
* Added notice about the recent bug fix
* Fixed a major bug that prevented users adding new links.
* Added value for submit affiliate links button so the browser won’t translate it.
* Cleaned the code generated by the plugin
* Removed a notice message
* Major improvements on replacement engine, site speed and keyword matching
* New functionality added: Clickbank links can be automatically extracted and displayed, based on user selection
* To reduce page load on the plugin, the clickbank link search and replacement is done on our servers
* The access to the servers is done trough an API key
* For clickbank links, the user inputs his affiliate code, prefered category and minimum gravity. All links are automatically generated, there is no need to add keywords for amazon.
* Reordered some code for better performance and visibility
* Tweaked the code for better performance
* Started to change the coding style for future development
* Added is_main_query check to prevent the plugin to process anything if it is outside of the main loop
* Improved significantly the processing time of the affiliate links replacement, lowering the loading speed by more than 10 times
* Renamed the main css file
* Completely removed the tabs user interface
* Now the modules add a new submenu item under Wp Auto Affiliate Links instead of a tab on the main page.
* Moved Import and Export to their own submenu pages
* Fixed a bug reported by some users regarding the php short tags usage
* Instead of a text box to enter the maximum number of link to be displayed in an article, there is a select input with Link Frequency options, from Low to High with 5 levels
* Module section have a separate menu item
* Exclude posts have a separate menu item
* Code cleaning and separated in multiple files
* Separated the code in more files ( install and cloaking )
* Improved the design for settings page
* Fixed edit links forms
* Fixed wrong permissions problems, based on the following ticket: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/permission-errors-2
* Moved General Settings page outside of plugin main page, in order to separate the options from the main linking area
* Keywords with the same affiliate link will be combined
* Added a notice to let people know about the pro version
* Changed permisions from “manage_options” to “publish_pages” so the editors can use the plugin
* Added a top menu for the plugin
* Changed the order of the panels. Now the panel with affiliate links is loaded first.
* Eliminated keyword suggestion if they were already added
* All suggested keywords are not hidden to avoid confusion.
* When suggested keywords are added, they will be appended to the current input, instead of replacing the text inside
* Added 100 more keywords to suggestion list. The list will be hidden but upon a click it will expand and the most 100 keywords will be displayed with the possibility to be added to the form.
* Fixing some code that could cause problems to some environments
* Corrected some spelling errors
* Trying to fix the nofollow radio selector which semms to not working on some environments
* Fixed Nofollow radio selector
* Tested the plugin with 3.6.1 WordPress version
* Minor interface changes
* Exclude posts area now have instant post title and status recognition trough AJAX
* If the excluded post does not exist then it will be not added and a warning message will be triggered.
* Fixed some minor issues and removed some unused code
* Fixed the way rewrite engine works, and made it available for non-permalinks structures.
* Module integration completed. Now modules can be added into /modules under plugin directory.
* Added module support, and created first dummy module
* Added the baselines for modules support
* Changed the JS code of tabs management
* Added the option to choose a different separator ( than those suggested in dropdown ) for datafeed import
* Changed the input type to select for separator option on file export
* Added separator option for export
* Added option to export all links
* Exclude post list will indicate the status of a post, and if it exist or not
* Added select instead of input for datafeed column delimiter
* Added option to select the delimiter for importing datafeed.
* Added option to import links trough a datafeed
* In exclude links menu you can now view the article
* Fixed menu design (current tab has different style)
* In Exclude ID’s and Add Affiliates Link you can now delete just after delete
* Also this update should fix some bugs that users has been reported
* Fixed edit bug and made some modifications that fixed some compatibility problems
* Fixed add new link problem (link was visible just after refresh)
* Fixed the conflict with the “add media” button
* Update to fix the bug from previous release that prevented users to add new links.
* Update to fix the insert link and add media conflicts
* Changed the name of an included file to avoid any conflicts
* Moved exclude posts into separate tab
* Make delete and add exclude posts AJAX based
* General setings also converted to AJAX
* Imported tabs menu from paid version and
* Some changes to the design
* Better file and folder structure
* Added icon for delete button
* Add link is also done through AJAX for a better user experience
* Delete link functionality is done now through AJAX (without refreshing page)
* Updated the database table fields to match the pro version of the plugin.
* Made dbDelta function to work. When the plugin is upgraded, the database tables are also upgraded.
* Added uninstall file. When the plugin is uninstalled ( deleted from the plugins administration ), the database is cleaned.
* Added a class attribute to every automated links, so they can have a different desing from other links, if required.
* Removed some reduntant code, blank lines and spaces to clean the code and make it smaller
* Fixed some minor issues and display disorders
* Changed description to match the latest udpates
* Modified the cloaking system to work with the latest versions of wordpress
* Fixed an error that generated a warning and in some configurations prevented the execution
* Added option to make the links nofollow or dofollow
* Removed an error reporting issue
* Added the ability to selest do open links in same or new window.
* Fetching the most used 20 words instead of 10
* Changed the admin panel settings menu link name from Manage Affiliate Links to Wp Auto Affiliate Links to eliminate any confusion.
* Changed some function names to prevent clashes with other plugins
* Added option to choose if you want to show original or cloaked links.
* Now all affiliate links are cloaked. Contribution of Jos Steenbergen
* Verification, reindenting and commenting the plugin code
* Fixed some notifications to not be displayed
* Fixed a bug where some odd characters were added if an extra comma was added
* Added option to exclude specific posts or pages from displaying affiliate links, based on post ID.
* Fixed a bug when links were limited to 1 on post pages
* Added option to limit the number of times a keyword appear in a post
* Fixed some bugs from previous releases: errors generated when no keyword was set
* Added select option to choose if the links should be added on the homepage too
* Added auto-suggestions for keywords based on most used words in the content
* Made changes to the user interface for a better experience
* Added confirmation alert for delete links
* Added option to donate to support the continued development
* Made the link to open in a new window by default
* Fixed the bug when if no keyword was set, a warning message appears
* Revamped the replacing engine to solve the bugs and problems with the code.
* Changed some actions on forms to minimize the risks of collision with other plugins
* Fixed the bug where the apostrophe character was rendered inappropiate and displaying wrong code
* Added option to edit links and keywords that already exist
* Moved the add/delete actions to admin_init
* Added redirects for add/delete actions so if you hit refresh the same action won’t be repeated
* Fixed the issue where all links were decapitalized.
* Fixed the issue where links are accidentaly break html code.
* This is the first version of the plugin. Any suggestions and feedback is highly appreciated.