ZERO7ONE is currently offering advertising opportunities on the page. ZERO7ONE.com features two different sized banner options on every page at this time at 265×265 pixels and 265×100 pixels. Banner positions will be filled in a top-down manner in a first come, first served order. The sooner you advertise, the closer to the top of the page your banner will appear. Additionally, the rates, though they may go up in the future, your locked-in pricing will not.
Depending on the size of advertising space you choose, you will need to provide either a .jpg or animated .gif in the size of your spot for your banner. The banner will be able to be linked to the URL of your choosing, whether it be your business webpage or your Facebook page.
ZERO7ONE.com will only accept advertising partners that we believe in and that we endorse. We reserve the right to refuse any applications that we feel are not suited for this page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest in reserving an advertising spot on the page. Please ensure that you include your business name, any applicable webpage addresses, and what size banner space you wish to reserve.
- Submit your properly sized banner image to email@example.com. You may change your banner by sending a new image once every 30 days.
- Payment will be accepted by either paypal or through the ZERO7ONE Store at http://store.zero7one.com/.
- Your banner will be published once payment clears.
Terms and Rates
Advertising rates are set at a fixed rate for the display of your banner on this site and there is no guarantee on the traffic generated to your site from your banner.
265×265 pixel pricing (current as of December 2017):
- 6 Month Term – $500
- 12 Month Term – $800 ($200 savings)
265×100 pixel pricing (current as of December 2017):
- 6 Month Term – $250
- 12 Month Term – $400 ($100 savings)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.