This installation of the “Build Breakdown” focuses on a recent custom build starting with a Glock 19 Gen4. The slide was replaced with a stripped Grey Ghost Precision V1 Slide. The stock slide parts (minus sights and barrel) were transferred over to the GGP slide. The only part needed to complete the stripped slide that was not transferable from the stock slide was the firing pin channel liner.
To complete the slide, a Velocity Arms (from Killer Innovations) fluted threaded barrel, a set of Night Fision Suppressor Height Sights (Rainier Arms Exclusive with orange dot) and a Trijicon RMR RM01 were added.
For the frame, a Velocity Arms Trigger, Magwell and Magazine Basepad were added.
- Glock 19 Gen4 ($539.99)
- Grey Ghost Precision Glock 19 Slide V1, Stripped ($429)
- Velocity Arms Threaded GP Barrel with Thread Protector ($199.99)
- Night Fision Suppressor Height Sights ($105.30)
- Trijicon RMR RM01 ($552)
- Velocity Arms Trigger ($119.99)
- Velocity Arms Magwell ($89.99)
- Velocity Arms Magazine Base Pad ($29.99)
- Glock OEM Firing Pin Channel Liner ($5.00)
*Availability and pricing of parts may change depending on current market.