* addressed jQuery undefined function error on some WordPress installs
* fixed TIE-Fighter style to deal with box-sizing and will now adjust width automatically
* updated the enqueue_scripts to be called using the proper hooks
* only load the widget admin scripts on the widget page
* datepicker now works when widget is first dropped on a sidebar
* fixed but with omitweeks attribute
* fixed IE rotation issue in some styles
* updated jQuery UI datepicker style.
* added Russian language
* added Slovak language
* added Persian language
* added Czech language
* added Lithuanian language
* added Catalan language
* added French language
* added cloud-city style which is a clone of vintage that came with vintage wedding theme: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-see-boxes
* When setting jsplacment to inline, script is forced to print after countdown elements.
* Escape characters no longer converted in widget tile
* Fixed ‘Top Scroll’ issue: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/timer-working-but-top-scroll-feature-conflicting?replies=7
* only load jQuery datepicker and related css on widgets admin page
* countup will switch to triple digits for numbers above 100
* added carbonite-responsive style
* added hoth style
* calculate local time using WordPress current_time() function
* fixed bug for iOS devices using Chrome
* fixed missing php tag.
* Added I18n localization support
* Added German translation
* Added source to Github: http://github.com/baden03/t-minus-countdown
* Fixed issue with flashing animations on inactive tabs (again)
* Bug fix: missing single quote on launchtarget.
* Requires WordPress 3.3 or newer
* Added jQuery datepicker for selecting target date
* Added new ‘Count Up’ feature
* Fixed spacing issues with some styles
* Rockstar features will default to collapsed to save space
* Updated method of locating plugins directory
* Upgraded to a more efficient method of loading only the styles that are being used
* Fixed CSS bugs, added new style: c-p30 mini
* Greatly improved countdown script efficiency
* Added two new image-free css styles: TIE-Fighter and C-3PO
* Fixed an issue with strange spacing caused by WordPress’ wonky wpautop function
* Moved plugin page at Twinpictures’ Plugin Oven
* Consolidated support to WordPress Forums and added Premium Support option.
* Fixed closed arrow issue on the widget options page.
* Fixed issue with Digit Titles not being saved unless in rockstar mode
* adjusted CSS to be compatible with WordPress 3.3
* super fun with svn tagging issues.
* further countdown optimizations.
* Reworked the countdown timer function to deal with the requestAnimationFrame issue on an inactive tab in Chrome. By not blindly stacking timers on a tab the user cannot see them, the browser will have a reduced CPU footprint, leading to improved battery life in mobile devices.
* Now works with retched Internet Explorer browser-like crap. Included new ‘carbonlite’ theme for single line countdown love.
* Fixed bug with onlaunch HTML when using shortcode.
* Verify that a style has been set before looping – was throwing an error.
* Workaround for strange behavior with html content sent using shortcode
* Multiple instance sidebar widgets.
* Advanced above and below HTML areas.
* Advanced ‘on-launch’ event that will display custom HTML in a target area when the countdown reaches 00:00:00.
* Added shortcode to include multiple countdowns in post and pages.
* 1.6 had completely different file structure that hosed the svn repository.
* Added automatic 3-digit weeks and days.
* Pimped out the Jedi css switcher to better handle user generated styles.
* Added new carbonite style by Lauren at siliconstudio.com
* Cleaned up code that was throwing array_merge warning errors on some systems.
* NOW, when making time calculations, refers to the local time as set by WordPress in Settings > General > Timezone.
* fixed issue with 1.2 not extracting the args… therefore there was not before-widget / before-title love. Sleep is important, as it turns out.
* Reverted to the standard jQuery Library that comes with WordPress as it was conflicting with the TinyMCE/Visual Editor. To gain jQuery Google Caching, give the “Use Google Libraries” Plugin a whirl.
* Squashed a bug that caused PHP to throw an extract() warning on some systems.
* The plugin came to be.