The following is a Press Release from Accu-Tac:
For Immediate Release: Debuted at SHOT Show 2018, the Accu-Tac HD-50 (Heavy Duty 50BMG) is the newest product in the AccuTac family of Bipods and was designed specifically for use on 50 BMG caliber rifles.
The HD-50 is their most robust bipod which is achieved by making the Arm Lock Lugs larger to withstand the heavy recoil of a 50 BMG. The HD-50 bipod also has the ability to Cant and has a very sturdy throw lever allowing you to adjust the tension and enhance the ability to lock the canting motion in to place.
The legs can be extended into nine different height options and its wider center hub delivers more stability and strength to support larger heavy rifles.
– MATERIAL: 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy
– MIN HEIGHT: 7.0″ – 177.8mm
– MAX HEIGHT: 10.0″ – 254.0mm
– MIN STANCE: 13.5″ – 342.9mm (Legs at 90 degree deployed)
– MAX STANCE: 17.5″ – 444.5mm (Legs at 90 degree deployed)
– CLOSED POSITION WIDTH: 5.5″ – 139.7mm
– CLOSED POSITION LENGTH: 9.0″ – 228.0mm
– WEIGHT : 27.5 oz
– COLOR : FLAT BLACK
– COATING: Type III – Hard Anodize
The Accu-Tac HD-50 bipod will be available soon at all Accu-Tac dealers as well as www.Accu-Tac.com where you can also view their full line of world class bipods, bipod accessories, muzzle brakes and scope rings. For more information please contact Accu-Tac at firstname.lastname@example.org.