GunWatcher is giving away $20,000 worth of firearms and other tactical goodness. You do not want to miss out on this giveaway.
Click the banner below to enter:
Here is the list of prizes….
- Vepr Pioneer .223 Rifle
- Century Mini Draco AK47 Pistol
- Century N-PAP AK47
- (2) WISE Company 56 Serving Entrée and Breakfast Package
- (2) WISE Foods 5 Day Survival Backpack
- IWI Tavor SAR TSB16 Bullpup
- Trijicon TA31F ACOG
- Trijicon RMR
- Black Rain Ordnance Model PG3 Rifle
- Aero Precision M5 .308 AR
- Adams Arms Rifle
- (3) San Tan Tactical Billet Receiver Combo Sets
- Ruger 10/22
- (2) Glock 42
- FN PS90
- CMMG M4-LE AR15
- (2) US Arms Patriot AR15 Lower Receiver
- Colt 6920 Socom Complete AR15 Upper
- CMMG AR15 Lower Parts Kit
- .30 Caliber Ammo Can
- (5) IMI Magazines
- (5) Boxes of Sinterfire Fragible Ammo
- Heckler & Koch HK VP9
If you haven’t entered yet, click HERE.
Elzetta is having a photo contest on Instagram for your chance to win an Elzetta Modular Flashlight of your choice.
As the instructions above imply, post a photo of your Elzetta product on Instagram with the hashtag #ToughestFlashlighOnThePlanet by August 31 and the winner will be picked by none other than Top Shot Champ Dustin Ellermann.
As a huge Elzetta supporter and photographer myself, let me give you a few tips to better your chances…
- Be Creative. A generic shot of the light on your floor will not be noticed.
- Be Tough. Elzetta lights are the toughest lights you will find out there. Show them in action and how tough they are. A shot of them lying on bubble wrap or on a bed of cotton will probably not win you any points.
- Be Bold. If thousands of entries look the same, but one stands out with how bold it is, you may have a better chance.
Firearms, Tactical Gear, and Weapons Photography, Marketing, and Reviews.