Here is an overview of some of the guns and gear that were seen around TriggrCon 2017. Some products were announced at the show and others have been around for a while.
Aero Precision (AP), who has blown up in the innovation and expansion departments is taking a step in another direction. The wallet-friendly direction. AP announced today the release of their AC-15, a complete rifle that is competitively priced at $699 and attractively available for just about anyone who wants to start out in the AR-15 market without breaking the bank.
Though not “high-end” feature rich, the AC-15 will start you out where you want to be with a complete rifle and parts can be upgraded as you go and when you figure out what you actually need to upgrade as your shooting style evolves.
The AC-15 features:
- Gen 2 Aero Precision Lower Receiver with Flared Magwell and Upper Tension Screw
- 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Barrel 1:7 Twist Rate
- Full Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group
- Carpenter 158 Bolt, HP and MPI Tested
- 7075-T6 Aluminum used for Upper Receiver, Lower Receiver and Receiver Extension
- “F” Marked Front Sight Block
- Magpul MBUS® Rear Sight included
- Magpul 30 Round PMAG® Magazine included
See more at: http://aeroprecisionusa.com/ap/ac-15/