A lot of times I am asked about the parts that make up a rifle build, so I am revamping a series of “Build Breakdowns” that explain what parts were used to put a certain rifle together. Each part or grouping of parts will be listed below the image and will be hyperlinked to the Rainier Arms website, or another site if not available on Rainier, where you can learn more about the parts or to make a purchase.
This build focuses on a Primary Weapons Systems Build that I recently put together. The build started as a separate upper and lower receiver set that were mostly complete from the factory.
- Primary Weapons Systems Mk1 Mod2 Lower Receiver Set
- Primary Weapons Systems Mk1 Mod1 Upper Receiver Set (Link to Mk1 Mod2 Upper)
- Vortex Optics Viper PST 1-4×24 Optic
- Bobro Engineering Precision Optic Mount
- Elite Tactical Systems Group AR-15 Magazine
- Gun Pro Delta 1 45 Degree Offset BattleSights
If you see a build that you want to know more about, please let me know.